According to Engadget, NeuroSky will be launching a device that will be able to measure brain activity for $50-$80 by spring of 2009. The device is able to measure concentration levels so they are also building some games that make use of it (trying to distruct you). Would you think that this is something that will affect the world somehow? I believe it will be the first consumer product that will be able to extract information from our brain. Of course gaming will be the first field of use since it will make the device pretty popular but I am quite sure that the device has a lot of future in other fields as well. What if, for example, companies could measure how much are their employees are distructed from their jobs? Would that make sense? And finally do you think that in the future we will be able to extract specific information from human brains?
- Omar A. on Tutorial: Running a php/mySQL server on EC2 with EBS
- Jon C on Tutorial: Running a php/mySQL server on EC2 with EBS
- Andy Whte on Who is John?
- Trevor on Tutorial: Running a php/mySQL server on EC2 with EBS
- lemus on From having no soul to immortality…